Sunday, December 29, 2019

End of the Decade


Here we are again. It's the end of the year, and I've only made two posts this year!
I blame mostly school and work, even though I'm only in high school.

I got a new job actually. I'm now an ice cream scooper at Farr Better Ice Cream, and
I haven't been doing too much art and animation. But I hope that'll change soon.

I mostly came to ask you guys, how are you? How has the decade treated you?
Are you one year older and wiser too? I actually do want to know.

Anywho, here's some art I worked on for the Holidays:

It's inspired and modified from an old picture that holds sentimental value in my family.
My sister drew the original:

(This sister actually first helped me create this blog, and is quite the artist! You can follow her here on instagram @buddybeearts)

I essentially traced over her original drawing then updated it to now, since the original drawing was made a few years ago (It took a while to find.)

This is my sister:

And this is me:

Apparently we're quite the monkeys. I know it's not quite original art, and that it's simply copied off of someone else's art (In my defense, recreating someone's art is extremely difficult, biggest example today being Star Wars). But I hope that keeps you guys satisfied as to what I've been up to. 

I do plan on doing more, but as developing teenager, it gets hard to stay focused at times. Thanks for being patient, and happy new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment