Sunday, March 25, 2018

I'm Back! With Star Fox 64!

Man, it's been 3 months!
Well, I'm back guys. And with the only best game ever in existence

STAR FOX 64!!!

*Cue the menu theme*

I just got it, again! I bought it on the WiiShop channel, which basically is going to die on Monday, on my Wii!


Yeah, I know, I know. But the Wii still thrives in my home, and I want to at least beat Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 before we get rid of it.
But that's not the point. The point is that Star Fox hasn't had a new (good) game in a while, and the Wii U one sucked. I mean, it LOOKS really cool, the designs are awesome, but the game sunk.

It did horribly. And I heard, (I don't know for sure, because I don't have a Wii U) but, I HEARD that the controls sucked. 

And now I fear for my favorite franchise!
So, two pieces of advice for Nintendo.

1.Try at least a port from Wii U to Switch, and fix the controls problems

2. Let Andross die

I mean, don't get me wrong, he is an awesome boss battle.

But if I didn't know the series, and someone came up to me and told me it was about defeating a flying monkey head that has robotic hands, I'd be like, nah. I'm good.

Oh!

Another piece of advice for Nintendo. Multiplayer. It was ok on the 64. Never tried the assault. But at least make sure it's better than the 64 multiplayer. Because it was kinda odd.

I love this series. I prefer Nintendo over every other gaming platforms, like seriously, it's the only system that has a large amount of family friendly games, and I hope that Star Fox will become more popular than a plump Italian plumber. (Sorry Mario, but anthropomorphic Animals in space ships are cooler) So, please Nintendo, let's make this series big again.

No comments:

Post a Comment